[pianotech] A432 Tuning Fork

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Wed Jan 19 23:59:56 MST 2011

On 1/19/2011 10:48 PM, David Nereson wrote:
>     Schaff gets away with an awful lot.  I'd return it!  If it's
> sposeta be 440, it should be dead on!
>    --David Nereson, RPT

I think Schaff is a very fine firm. I've ordered 8 or 10 forks from them
(I sometimes manage to leave them in pianos, and I always like to have
spares on hand.) All have been right on A440.

If the fork really is at the wrong pitch, return it and ask for another.
Be sure it really is wrong first, to save them time and expense.

Susan