[pianotech] A432 Tuning Fork

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Thu Jan 20 13:50:36 MST 2011

Roger,

Congratulations on passing the tuning exam! I saw the amount of work you'd been putting in on practicing so I knew you'd do it!

I'll be quizzing you a bunch as I prepare for my tuning exam.  Right now I'm focusing on the technical side of it...  :-)

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com