[pianotech] Thank you: Malpractice insurance for working for a school district

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Fri Jan 21 03:36:01 MST 2011

Diane,

Maybe I missed this in all the recent posts, but I am surprised that no one has mentioned the act of asking for a Purchase Order Number from the person requesting the work to be done. While this information will not necessarily resolve your particular experience, it is a method to prevent any misunderstandings in the future. It's what I learned from a similar experience such as yours.

Keith