[pianotech] Old Upright Blues

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 11:28:49 MST 2011

Yeah, shoulda clarified that statement. I was thinking about what would fit
the majority consumer: Yamaha and Kawai uprights, and Korean brands a bit
cheaper.

Are those pianists who are "looking for the ultimate high-end upright"
merely theoretical, or do they actually exist? I've heered of sech, but
ain't never seen none 'round heah. :)

--
JF