[pianotech] Wing nuts to square Nuts

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Mon Jan 24 07:11:12 MST 2011

Take one of the wing nuts to a hardware store, they usually have a 'block' with all the bolt samples on it.
Just match up what you want.
Asian bolts would be metric and American ones are decimal, I think.
There would be more than one size, so it is impossible to tell you which size they are.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia