[pianotech] To unplug or not to unplug

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 24 07:23:36 MST 2011

Why can't they just use an extension cord if a plug is not nearby?  Giving
them a green light to leave it unplugged even for short periods of time is
often a light that will be taken advantage of by leaving it unplugged for
longer and longer periods of time and then eventually, possibly not being
plugged back in at all.

Jer