[pianotech] Keyboard Metrology Sound-off!!!

Richard Cromwell rick at pianoteksupply.com
Mon Jan 24 07:53:32 MST 2011

Thanks to everybody who posted on this subject.  Everyone's contributions
have been very interesting and I really enjoyed reading them.  As 90% of my
working hours are spent on designing and manufacturing new keyboards here at
Pianotek, key weighting, action geometry and metrology are pretty much
constantly at the forefront of my mind.  I am always interested in hearing
other people's thoughts on these subjects.

Thanks again,
Richard Cromwell
Pianotek Supply