[pianotech] OT: Today's chuckle...

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Tue Jan 25 10:38:08 MST 2011

I got a similiar one last night--a patient from the hearing aid office, found out I am a piano tech.  Wants to sell her "1960's player piano"  Hasn't been tuned in 10 years.  last tech tuned it and replaced the "red felts".  He Told her it was worth $3,500.

"Something keeps falling out," she said.

She's wondering if she should have me tune it before she advertises it for sale at $3,500!

NOooooooooo...........
Diane

[pianotech] OT: Today's chuckle...Jon Page jonpage at pianocapecod.com
Mon Jan 24 21:07:17 MST 2011