[pianotech] Mac software for us?

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Tue Jan 25 10:50:40 MST 2011

On Jan 25, 2011, at 7:41 AM, Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft wrote:

> Keith,
>
> That Bento looks really good. I'm now using Outlook (Windows) on my Parallel Desktop Mac and also have all my customer info in Google. I've got a customer support question into Filemaker asking if that info can easily be imported into Bento.

Al,

I almost dislike this saying this,
   but even if Filemaker doesn't provide you
   with an absolute way to do what you desire,
   there's more than "one way to skin a cat".

I managed to import files from Appleworks
   that I had been maintaining for years.

Don't remember how right now, but there are ways
   to do almost anything when it comes to going from
   one platform to another. A person has just got to persevere and dig.

Keith