[pianotech] advertising

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Jan 25 15:16:26 MST 2011

I'll tell you right now, Les.  Your home church folks are the worst at
spending money at home.  The more evangelical, traditional, conservative,
the harder it gets!  My old church on Whidbey Island always came up with
the funding for the church, but all their pianos were really sadly put on
the back burner. Even the church pianos were not important....so they
bought a digital for the Sunday stage.  It's very sad, as many of their
families home schooled these kids, and music was very important in it.
Now, they sadly have grown up thinking the sad church piano is just
"normal".  It's a circle.....and no matter how much you preach,  it falls
on deaf ears!  I gave up after many years of yelling at the top of my God
given lungs!.........Don't bother with the big church ads.

Good Luck,

Paul