[pianotech] advertising

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 16:59:04 MST 2011

Hi Les,
Did you remember to bring your life jacket. I'm legally blind so if you're in the same boat and I'm driving, you need to tell me if you see an iceberg.

So I'm back to this question again.  If we do good work, we'll get word of mouth advertising.  I do good work because that's wht I'm told, but where are the "mouths"?  How long does it take to get the word of mouth machine going?  Maybe I need a mechanic for mine because it's not running.  I should have bought a foreign one I guess lol I'm actually quite frustrated. Whre is the sun? My brother just got back from a business trip to Florida. I wish I could have gone a long,but I think it was cloudy there too.  This cold weather here is making me jumpy.
Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com