[pianotech] advertising

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Jan 25 21:48:33 MST 2011

I think he only wants what the rest of us want: a little validation.
Personally, I appreciate some of what Duaine posts. Some of it is over the
top, some of it is a little repetitive, some of it is informative. Eat the
meat, spit out the bone. I hope that is what folks do with mine (and it
surely contains a great deal of bone).

Dean