[pianotech] advertising

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Wed Jan 26 07:22:26 MST 2011

On 01/26/2011 06:47 AM, Ron Nossaman wrote:
> Since you used the example of the 6 hour symphony tuner as a
> springboard to your never ending crusade against RPTs, I asked if that
> tuner was an RPT. I also wonder how long it had been since the last
> tuning.
>
> Ron N

Sorry. I don't know for sure but I would assume so. Again, since a lot
of people don't know what that is, she didn't say and I didn't that to ask.

It was about a year since its last tuning.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 11 years