[pianotech] Ties

Roger Domeny rogerdomeny at att.net
Wed Jan 26 12:40:46 MST 2011

Whether or not one wears a tie is largely a matter of personal taste. It's
also a matter of where you live and the degree of professionalism you wish
to project relative to what is the norm on that area. I have recently
decided to go to wearing one because I am trying to project a higher level
of professionalism than the tooners who compete with me. In my area, a tie
still says, "This guy is a professional." I wear nice-looking Dockers, a
dress shirt, and a tie.

Roger Domeny
Domeny's Piano Service