[pianotech] ties

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 13:47:26 MST 2011

>How do all of you guys dress when you head out to tune - Marshall<

Marshall - clean jeans if I'm going to a customer's house. Not so clean if
I'm going out to the shop. Ditto with shirt - clean pullover for customer's
- old work shirt for shop. I've taught and tuned in this community for
nearly 40 years, so people know me. If I showed up in a tie and jacket, they
would ask whose funeral I was going to be going to later that day. Be
yourself. Chuck