[pianotech] Ties

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 26 14:50:00 MST 2011

William,
And so do I. (mainly because most of my ties are Loony Tunes, i.e. The TAZ or some such!<G>) When they comment on them, I tell them the correlation: Loony Tooner.<G> Hopefully, it puts them more at ease and gives them the impression that I am approachable.<G> ("anyone who wears a ridiculous tie like that, must be o.k.<G)
Just my approach,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police