[pianotech] aural tuning

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jan 26 15:13:29 MST 2011

Duaine:

Just stop!

Take our advise for what it's worth, live with it, or get off the list.
You tire me to no ends! My delete button is wearing out!! ME THINKS!

You can live in the Bayou in SE Texas and be welcomed wearing a tie.  Is
this total "Hill-billy" country you're in, or what? I do wear one when
needed, but not usually.

Why do you seem to have a need of rubbing us all the wrong way??  Do you
not get a never-ending gift of free information?  I say, re-join the PTG,
get the magazine or bow out!  Chuck Behm has contributed oooodles of
information on old uprights over the past year, so don't whine about,
"nobody ever talks about old uprights" to us again.

Paul