[pianotech] Yamaha Question

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Wed Jan 26 15:52:20 MST 2011

Thanks Mark.
You say according to legend. I would think that it would have a definite date.
Wasn't there a story about the factory 'climate' being changed, and the pianos, kind of sealed in plastic.
It was the late 70's when Yamaha Canada, supplied me with pins, and asked me to repin a grand, at a university.
I had sent them a letter saying, I was surprised that the pins were on the loose side.
Unfortunately, I can't remember the serial number of the piano.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia