[pianotech] ETD tuning during temperature changes

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Jan 27 10:45:51 MST 2011

Not exactly. If the lights come on after you've tuned a section and the piano drifts flat then the notes you tune subsequent to that will not drift (having already drifted) and may not be consonant with the previously tuned notes. You'll have to make some compensation.
David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com
(sent from bb)