[pianotech] ETD tuning during temperature changes

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Thu Jan 27 11:50:43 MST 2011

I always wondered about that 2c claim.
As far as I can tell, the 2c would be only one note, others would be up and down from that.
I do notice at the university, when tuning at the start of the term, having tuned the previous January, that it can be about 1/3 ST high, but just above the break.
Everything else is a different amount.
Anyway, thanks for trying to enlighten this old brain, which is too slow, to grasp the concept.
I always did try to oversimplify. LOL
John Ross,
Windsor, Nova Scotia