[pianotech] Fw: ETD tuning during temperature changes

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Jan 27 12:56:20 MST 2011

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com
(sent from bb)

-----Original Message-----
From: "David Love" <davidlovepianos at comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 19:33:14
To: Ron Nossaman<rnossaman at cox.net>
Subject: Re: [pianotech] ETD tuning during temperature changes

I think he was talking about stage lights. Furnace cycles can create problems for both aural and etd users. But since any competent etd user is also listening those cycles would come as no surprise and can be dealt with.

While there may be some type A's who would worry about a 2 cent correction the majority (myself included) would not.

One thing is certain, if you have an etd and the situation calls for you to turn it off you can. However if you don't have one and the situation calls for you to turn it on, you can't.