[pianotech] Fw: Tuning, was advertising

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Thu Jan 27 14:43:14 MST 2011

Hi Susan,

I appreciate your humble opinion graciously.

A simple computer dictionary definition of hybrid:
"a thing made by combining two different elements; a mixture"

As I understand your viewpoint, you have qualified your honorable disagreement with the word "volume",
   half of one and half of the other to maintain consistency from job to job,
   or maybe better put, a consistent measurement of one mixed with a consistent measurement of the other,
   to produce year after year the same results, liken unto a recipe for cooking.

This is something that will not happen in piano tuning.
There are too many variables, regardless of methods used.

However, please understand, I am not qualifying what degree is necessary
   for either element to become hybrid, only to say,
   a person must need to know, at least, what is required to achieve the goal,
   and have attempted both elements to judge for themselves. the measure of the two degrees applied,
   since those degrees of application will absolutely change from day to day depending on circumstances.

Thank you for the excellent input.

Sincerely,

Keith (a gold star recipient on two different occasions)