[pianotech] "Repeatable" tuning

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Jan 27 22:34:16 MST 2011

Interesting. I was responding to Duaine's use of the word.

Paul

In a message dated 1/27/2011 11:33:20 P.M. Central Standard Time,
davidlovepianos at comcast.net writes:

I  think the issue regarding repeatability as Ed Foote originally mentioned
was  probably meant with recording sessions in mind, which I believe he
does a fair  amount of.  With things like cutting in when producing a master
recording, duplicating the tuning exactly can be pretty essential and can be
much more difficult to do aurally then from a memorized tuning.

David  Love
www.davidlovepianos.com