[pianotech] EDTs

johnparham at piano88.com johnparham at piano88.com
Fri Jan 28 06:18:12 MST 2011

Marshall,

Keep advertising 24/7 to get your name out.  While doing that, make sure
to keep getting better at what you do.  Never stop getting better.  At
every piano I sit down to start working on, I say to myself, "Lord, help
me do my best work."  The word will get around and your business will
grow.

-John Parham