[pianotech] Terry's Comments<G>

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 28 15:38:57 MST 2011

Terry the Farrell said:
"And Joe? Well, that's just Joe I assume. Joe marches to his own
drummer. Would we want him any other way? And yes, I seem to recall
that he may indeed subscribe to the digest version. But why he doesn't
use the original subject line I sure don't know. :-("

Terry,
Because I, sometimes want my comments to be relevant to the "Subject"! Or...because I can't remember, exactly the damned phraseology of the Subject line that is not relevent to what the hell is being discussed...OR Oldtimer;s kicks in and gives me a brain fart...OR...you pick! <G> I will grant that our beloved (?) Pianotech List is definately gettijng long in the tooth.<G> (just like the rest of us dinosaurs.) Oh, BTW, I try to avoid Drummers at all cost! A scurvy bunch of Neandrathals if ever there wuz! Prefer brilliant Bass Players!<G> AND...the digest puts another layer between me and the likes of such Duhwain Hecklers and such.<G>
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I