[pianotech] Counts .......

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Fri Jan 28 23:58:39 MST 2011

On 01/29/2011 12:07 AM, Susan Kline wrote:
> On 1/28/2011 8:19 PM, Duaine Hechler wrote:
>> SO, what does this all prove ?
>>
> It proves to me that you are still seriously bothered
> by your inability to learn aural tuning, so you try to
> convince everyone else that it's not important.
>
> Susan
Here we go again, twisting me words.

Oh contrariwise, I'm trying to convince those stubborn persons that a
person can be a - real - professional - money earning - ETD tuner
without needing to learn traditional aural tuning - except for some
fundamental and final routine checks.

Duaine

--

Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 11 years