[pianotech] Respect

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Jan 29 10:23:35 MST 2011

All due respect Susan but how can you possibly tell whether the pianos in those recordings were tuned aurally or with etds and what if you're wrong? What does that then say about aural tuning? I think you are over reaching here, or should I say over stretching.
David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com
(sent from bb)