[pianotech] Nice tips

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 10:42:08 MST 2011

Thanks Keith! One of the things I just love about our industry is all the
sharing. I've heard that in the "old days" technicians were very protective
of their secrets. I'm glad that things are so open now. It really has raised
the standards of our craft. It will be interesting to see how things will be
in the coming decades!

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter