[pianotech] Respect

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Sat Jan 29 11:38:37 MST 2011

Not really, Duaine.

The majority of artists I have experienced are very forgiving,
  and would seldom say disparaging comments to those who has done their best.

I, personally, do not hesitate to say
   that Yo Yo Ma would never be negative in his comments to another.
Just not going to happen.

It would have to be an unlivable situation for that to possible happen,
   and even at that, then it would be necessary constructive comments to
   to accomplish the needed task at hand.

Sincerely,

Keith McGavern, RPT
pianostuff.kamcam.com