[pianotech] Respect

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Sat Jan 29 12:37:36 MST 2011

Susan,

My comments had nothing to do with Ed Foote being an adept tuner,
   which I would never dispute.

I just said,
"The majority of artists I have experienced are very forgiving,
 and would seldom say disparaging comments to those who has done their best."

and

I followed up with:
"It would have to be an unlivable situation for that to possible happen,
  and even at that, then it would be necessary constructive comments to
  to accomplish the needed task at hand."

The first comment is based on personal experience.
The second comment is based on what must be done if necessary.

Granted, there are some who don't pull their punches,
   when it comes to desired results, and that's okay with me.

I'm just not in that league of participation.

Sincerely,
Keith McGavern, RPT
pianostuff.kamcam.com