[pianotech] Q & A Roundtable

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Sat Jan 29 12:51:50 MST 2011

Susan,

Surely you know that I only have the highest regards for you personhood,
   but you don't stay on point.

Stop supposing.

Invest and find out for yourself, or just share your the truth
  as you know it for yourself.

There is no such thing as "the common practice"
   when it comes to strictly aural tuning,
   strictly etd tuning
   or the combination of both.

Sincerely,