[pianotech] Respect

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Sat Jan 29 14:22:18 MST 2011

Ed,

In my mind I accept the fact there are times when "doings one best" is irrelevant on the highest scale of professionalism.

And, I don't dispute FAC programs as being remarkable on quality pianos. No problem, whatsoever.

On pianos of lesser quality with scaling issues, adjustments have to be made,
   especially across the bass/tenor breaks. You know this.

As for the rest of the information you've stated, I don't have a problem with your comments.

You are, from my viewpoint, a consummate artist.

Sincerely,

Keith