[pianotech] Counts .......

Conrad Hoffsommer choffsommer at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 30 05:49:41 MST 2011

Susan,

One size does seem to fit all, but research has shown that use of the new FS-PFD accessory (personal flotation device) may be advised. It has all the HAZMAT features of the original Flamesuit.  It inflates using the power of the headwind encountered, gently lifting you above the rising effluent flood.

With your purchase of five assorted color Flamesuits, and considering your long time Preferred Loyal Customer status, I'll be sending you a monogrammed FS-PFD free of charge.

Conrad Hoffsommer