[pianotech] aural tuning

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 30 12:28:44 MST 2011

You know what?  Sometimes we all still do this.  We'll have it "set" only to
find out, we really didn't quite have it set good enough.  Much depends on
the piano, as always, or US, our abilities, if we're rushed, not paying
attention, or whatever, regardless, we all do it from time to time.  That's
one reason why it's a continued learning experience.  We all learn from our
mistakes.  J