[pianotech] Benefits of membership

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sun Jan 30 12:39:35 MST 2011

Yay! Exciting times Alan! Keep us apprised of developments.  And start
saving up, of course, for the urgent medical treatment it will turn out
her poor old granny needs.....

For those interested in these scams, check out the amusing book Delete
This At Your Peril by "Bob Servant" (journalist and writer Neil Forsyth)
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Delete+This+at+Your+Peril%3A+One+Man%27s+Fearless+Exchanges+with+the+Internet+Spammers+

It's very funny.

Best regards,

David Boyce

List,

Looks like my ship has finally come in!  She's interested in me, and she
found me through the PTG website.  Add THAT to the list of membership
benefits!

Alan Eder