[pianotech] Attaching photo link

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Sun Jan 30 13:57:04 MST 2011

Chuck, at 123K, just attach the photo to your email using the standard
attachment button in your email program.  If you have a number of photos
that you want to send, select them in Picassa, then choose to "export" them
from the bottom of the page on Picassa.  I often will just export them to my
desktop, when you do you are given an option to either use original size, or
resize them to.....  If they are large, just resize them there, then you can
attach those photos from the newly created folder on your desktop - then
delete the folder when you're done, if you wish.

William R. Monroe