[pianotech] Respect

Daniel Carlton carltonpiano at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 30 14:20:06 MST 2011

Hey Susan,

When working along with generalists (who
can help them change gears) OCD types would be a strong part
of the team, IMO, sometimes a critically important part.

Susan

This is SO true. I've been toying with the idea of pairing up with
another local technician (don't know who yet) somehow, someway, tuning
and rebuilding ideally.
I get into those OCD ruts and have a hard time pulling out. In some
ways the OCD can reach, and go beyond, the point of diminishing returns.

Daniel