[pianotech] Player Piano Question

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sun Jan 30 18:13:49 MST 2011

On 01/30/2011 05:15 PM, Chuck Behm wrote:
> As far as your questions about other work done on the player actions,
> Ron,  that would vary. Usually I replaced the pouch leather, and the
> valve faces - some with leather and some with a white imitation
> leather that Player Piano Company used to sell. Possibly a problem
> with that stuff as well.
The first player I rebuilt, I too got pulled in by PPC.

That is why, on my website store, I only advertise and sell the most
reputable and best products I can find.

Since that first time, and not knowing a while back, whether or not PPC
was going to stay in business, I bought one copy of all their reprints.
And, also, since, devoted my internet searching to find and get as many
more reference manuals as I can find, to hopefully, have the best and
the most complete selection as possible.

I just recently, which is not listed in my store yet, acquired some -
original - manuals for Gulbransen and a few others.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 11 years