[pianotech] [OT] Right Here, Right Now (was Stuff Which Should Really Be on PTG-L)

Dale Probst dale at wardprobst.com
Fri Jul 1 13:01:35 MDT 2011

Less than half of our membership are full time technicians, check the
surveys. I don't think you should underestimate the downside to raising dues
100%. I'm in favor of rational increases, I voted for and campaigned for
every dues increase while on the board . I'm in favor of doing our best to
close the gap without losing many of our valued members who have other
professions. You are assuming less members and more money, will make this a
"top notch organization".

I don't buy it..

DP
Dale Probst RPT