[pianotech] Petition to save old pianotech list and express dissastisfaction with new system

John Delacour JD at Pianomaker.co.uk
Fri Jul 1 13:09:30 MDT 2011

At 21:40 -0400 29/06/2011, Laura Olsen wrote:

>No, The annual operating cost for our old system is in excess of $17K.

Now let me get this straight.  A common or garden mailing list, tens
of thousands of which are in operation at no cost to anybody, costs
in excess of $17,000 and is going to need volunteers?!  Volunteeers
to do what?  Take the money and run?  Count me in :-)

Keep on digging, Keith.  We can still see you.

JD