[pianotech] Dales hitch pin clearance

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Jul 2 18:28:24 MDT 2011

Yeah, Pretty California-ish.  But we accept that about you.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com

Wow. Truth serum is powerful stuff. I'm not grinning either; I'm serious as
a heart attack. I sincerely implore leadership to stay away from patronizing
or politicking. We are attempting to have a mature, honest dialog. Please
don't be disingenuous.  Some of the most talented and respected pianotechs,
who have shared countless hundreds of hours of their wisdom and experience,
are making strong, clear statements; just take it in, sit with it, and
respond from a win-win place.

Does that sound cheesy and California-ish? Hope not.

DA