[pianotech] Julius Bauer finished

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Sun Jul 3 21:01:43 MDT 2011

Unfortunately I don't remember the date-this was 25 years ago. I never had
the piano officially weighed but my best estimate was somewhere around 2,000
lbs. (A Baldwin SD-10 is, if memory serves, about 1,150 lbs.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA

Phone  360.515.0119 - Cell  360.388.6525

 <mailto:del at fandrichpiano.com> del at fandrichpiano.com -
<mailto:ddfandrich at gmail.com> ddfandrich at gmail.com