[pianotech] Julius Bauer finished

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Jul 4 08:48:03 MDT 2011

 I'm thinking I would have seen it but nothing jumps out at me. Is it a stealth feature. :)
Dale

Because of the dual, sistered ribs the soundboard was in pretty much the same condition it was in the day after it was constructed. I can’t imagine this soundboard changing over the years no matter the environment. The Bauer, by the way, had the only system I’ve ever seen that actually could alter the crown of the soundboard assembly after the piano was built. Dale, have you looked to see if your piano has this feature?

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Fabrication
6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA
Phone  360.515.0119 — Cell  360.388.6525
del at fandrichpiano.comddfandrich at gmail.com