[pianotech] Julius Bauer finished

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Mon Jul 4 09:47:58 MDT 2011

The 5’ 6” Bauer I did in 1996 had exactly the configuration Del describes, although I did not know that it was crown adjustable either.  Really nice, full bodied sound.  A solid citizen of the piano world.

Crown could be a problem.  After about 200 years.  And the piano would still be around too.

Will