[pianotech] CA Glue and Tuning Pins

Joe Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Tue Jul 5 15:48:53 MDT 2011

Hi Mark,
Good points.
As I never use the accelerant to set the glue, I am very aware of the amount
that an area is taking in.
So that when the upright is tipped back up there is no flood of CA running
down the strings onto the damper felts.

If you feel a burning sensation move quickly releasing what you are holding
using another grip.
You have 2 seconds before you are stuck.

The CA will cause loss of smell. Use plenty of ventilation to
keep the concentration of the vapors down to where you are not having a
burning sensation in the nose. Open windows and doors.

If you feel a burning sensation on your leg, you have just ruined your pants
 >g<

Joe Goss BSMusEd MMusEd RPT
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com