[pianotech] Rebel action

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Wed Jul 6 08:10:44 MDT 2011

Hello Arlie,

    You did not mention the are but Wurlitzer mostly
used the W. Brooks actions.  The compressed actions
did give  more trouble  than to larger   "drop" actions.

      I suggest you check the back-check shank to  make
sure  the glue is still holding firm in the butt and the back
check its self.
    If it is you may need to change the back check  leather.

  Good luck,
  Jack Wyatt

In a message dated 7/6/2011 8:49:25 A.M. Central Daylight Time,