[pianotech] For those going to Kansas City...

Mark Purney mark.purney at mesapiano.com
Wed Jul 6 11:30:37 MDT 2011

This is a very recent development, so I thought it would be worth
posting here in case anyone missed it in the Convention E-News:

There is going to be a special screening of the movie Pianomania at our
Convention before the rest of the country gets to see it. Trailer:
http://firstrunfeatures.com/trailers_pianomania.html

This will be at 8:15PM on Wednesday. Seating is limited to 250. This is
presented by the PTG Auxiliary, and we owe a huge thanks to Gerry
Cousins for being the laser-shooting mastermind behind this event.

Secondly, if you are bringing your spouse to Kansas City, it's not too
late (but almost) to sign up for the Auxiliary. The Auxiliary provides a
great opportunity to connect with others, and they have a stellar
schedule of fun events planned during the day while the Institute is in
session. Please contact the Home Office today or tomorrow at the latest.

See the right side of this page for Auxiliary activities:
http://convention.ptg.org/specialevents.html