[pianotech] kinda OT: stainless steel piano wire?

Claude Harding charding88 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 8 14:29:32 MDT 2011

Gary,
  I did a web search for "stainless steel wire," and numerous manufacturers
and suppliers popped up.  I would recommend sending him on such a search.

Juan MasCabre, of the Netherlands, has a business which advertises in the PT
Journal -- Pure Sound, and he has stainless steel wire marketed for
stringing pianos. However, for the small quantity and the gage this
gentleman probably needs, I would send him on a web-search.  There is
probably a source near at hand, if he does a little looking.  You will have
sent him in the most productive direction, and you can get back to working
on pianos.
Best regards,
Claude Harding