[pianotech] Listserv archives

Ron Berry berrypiano at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 18:46:02 MDT 2011

It looks like Google has indexed the archives from the PTG listservs. I'm
not sure they have gotten through everything yet but a substantial amount is
there. This works the same way it used to work on the old site where you
entered search values against a Google search of our site. It is not at
www.ptg.org, it is now at mail.ptg.org. I have links to the list information
and archives. Then there are the search boxes. This should at least get us
back to where we were on the old site with these lists.

ron

--
Ronald Berry Piano Service
ron at berrypiano.com