[pianotech] Posting from Dale Erwins hammers available

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sun Jul 10 08:07:32 MDT 2011

Dale Erwin asked me to post this for him as he is away from the list for
awhile.  Contact him directly if interested.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com

  I Have a set of Gm 4s I have had on shelf for a while. 21 note bass.They
are bored for 2 3/16 ths bass and 2 inch tenor treble. Originally they were
too light for the application I had in mind.
 They are tapered but still uncoved. Make  me an offer I can't refuse.

Dale S. Erwin
Erwins Piano Restoration inc.
Erwinspiano at aol.com
WWW.Erwinspiano.com